Concept Companies is an innovative, unconventional and exceptional company, with a collaborative, bold and dynamic team that share a passion for supporting the communities where we build, work and live.
From the ground to the sky, our solutions span the whole spectrum. Whether its retail, life sciences, fitness, or industrial construction, we’ve done it all and we’ve done it all well. From site selection to design to contracting, we know how to make a project successful now and into the future.
Theory Construction, a division of Concept Companies, is looking for an organized, energetic Commercial Construction Project Manager to directly supervise and coordinate all activities for assigned projects.
What You Get to Do:
- Obtain all required permits
- Ensure all subcontractors on your project(s) have proper permits and licenses
- Ensure timely delivery and correct placement for all temporary facilities
- Set up accounts for all temporary utility services
- Set-up building material supplier accounts as necessary
- Assist in administering the company safety program
- Review/Implement shop drawings, samples, and mock-ups
- Buyout and contract with subcontractors and vendors
- Create and update the project schedule
- Create and maintain an RFI log
- Create and maintain a change order request and change order log
- Review and approve subcontractor pay applications
- Thoroughly understand the contract documents and ensure that the subcontractors are in compliance
- Provide support for the superintendent in all facets of construction
- Conduct monthly Owner, Architect, Contractor (OAC) meetings
You may be a good fit if you have these skills and qualifications:
- High School Diploma and/or College Degree. Course study in Building Construction, Architecture, or Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a supervisory, management position in commercial construction.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization, as well as clients, outside partners and resources
- Self-starter who can work independently and with team members
- Capability to manage multiple projects and priorities in efficient, accurate manner
Your benefits package consists of
- Medical, Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Retirement Account with Employer Match
- On-site Gym and Personal Trainer
- Food Truck Fridays
- Team Happy Hours
- Competitive Salary
**Regional travel, including some weekday overnight stays may be required **